The FRI Ambassadors program is a paid leadership opportunity for active FRI peer mentors who are interested in positively representing the program and their research stream.
FRI Ambassadors participate in FRI/UT-related activities for admitted students, outreach to prospective students and alumni, and other CNS and university-wide events throughout the academic year.
- Answering FRI student questions
- Recruitment for prospective students
- Outreach FRI alumni and supporters
- CNS/university-wide events throughout the academic year
- FRI Lab Tours & Social Media
- FRI Office Front Desk
- Opportunity for involvement on campus
- Form relationships with other FRI students and other groups
- Public speaking practice and experience
- Professional development
- Currently affiliated with an FRI stream as a peer mentor.
- Can participate for fall AND spring semesters of the academic year.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic about your stream and FRI!